Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

Patti at nonnasnews has tagged me to do a 7 things about me. I know you are so interested about me LOL. I don't know if I know 7 interesting things about myself. But here goes.

1. I was born in Texas and lived in the same house until I married.

2. I am married to my best friend.

3. I married when I was a teenager. And I am still married.

4. I grew up with both sets of my grand-parents next door to me.

5. I love to decorate the house and garden.

6. I really, really like going to Garage Sales.

7. I work at a public school as the computer lab teacher (don't be impressed they are 4 and 5 year olds)But they think I'm smart. LOL

2 comments:

Patti said...

Too bad we dont live closer we could go to garage sales together! I love going and they are so much fun!! I didnt know you worked at school! I learnt several things about you thru the meme!

Patti said...

Actually I saw three bears! They were all little cubs. The first one I saw was when Mike and I were on our way back to our cabin. It was by the highway, so I didnt get a pic. Then we went to the Smoky Mtn. National Park and were driving thru and saw two playing together, I tried to get a picture but it was blurry and all you can see is this little black dot. lol I would have loved to got a good pic, but I didnt.:(