These biscuits have nothing to do with it but I hope my mother and father in law had a great anniversary! Don't know how many years to be exact, but I do know it is 50 something! That is way cool Yall.
Garlic Cheese Biscuits
2 ½ cups Bisquick baking mix
¾ cup whole milk
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) cold butter
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 heaping cup grated cheddar cheese
Brush on Top:
2 tablespoons melted butter
¼ teaspoon parsley flakes (dried)
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and ¼ teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
3. Drop approximately ¼-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
5. When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in ½ teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Brush garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Makes one dozen biscuits.
Late Spring Garden
2 years ago