Monday, November 24, 2008

First Day off project...



I got this lamp at a garage sale many months ago for $1.00. It has been sitting in the garage collecting dust. I had an idea...Left over fabric from the curtains and a little black spray paint and here it is. I've always seen them recover lamp shades on the make over shows, but I never thought I could do it, but I did! You might need to click on it so you can see it better. I had better go see what else I can get into. I like this being off from work business! LOL

4 comments:

Tammie said...

That is beautiful...so when ya give me the curtains you can give me the lamp right?

Tammie said...

Oh btw I went to Walmart at 9 pm last night and they did not have those cute little bowls. Can you believe that?!!!!!!!!

Patti said...

Wow that is really pretty! Tams and I need to come up there early one Saturday and go garage saleing with you!!

Michelle said...

I like the new music you added to your blog :)And you did a great job on the lamp!!! Hope to see you soon!!!