Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Small Kitchen Makeover...

I realized I have not posted in a week, thought I'd better drop a few lines. We have a kitchen project going on here right now. For the past nine years (that's how long we've lived here) I've wanted to tear down the soffits above my kitchen cabinets...shouldn't be that big of a deal, right? Hummm, think again! Well poor hubby! That's all I can say about that! I'll have to post some pictures of it when we finish.
Hey go check out Susan's beautiful porch, she posted some nice pics and tells the story behind it. It's Between Naps on the Porch. Link on my side bar. It's an awesome space.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Cant wait to see your kitchen when your finished!

Mike is redoing our guest bathroom for me. He is gonna take out the lenolium and put down tile and take the wallpaper down and just paint, put new mirrors,et. It should look much better!

Simply Dandy said...

Oooohh I can't wait to see your makeover.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Tammie said...

We haven't seen any pics yet! What's the deal?