Thursday, March 5, 2009

101st post


This is a shelf built in to my cabinets...I wish I could hide those stupid wires. I'll have to work on that. (again)


I put this together the other day. I got it all from garage sales. I think all together it cost about $3.00


I finally found something that I like that fits this little wall by my pantry. I took a metal wall hanging and hung some plates I already had.
Don't you love it when you can re-use things you already have and get something new for yourself for nothing?

Well I missed my 100th post...oh well.

2 comments:

~~kattz*cottage~~ said...

Too neat! Longview was our weekend fun place to go when I was a little girl - drive-in movies, hamburgers, & I think way back then there was a place where we jumped on trampolines....probably before your time....lol We use to drive through Tatum & my dad had a joke about the town - everything we saw we had to say the word "tater" before it - like "tater school"...."tater store"...sounds silly but I have such a great memory of that! AND, I use to go to Bonham to visit an aunt & uncle who lived there! Small world! Love your garage sale creation.....it's so much fun shopping at garage sales!

Patti said...

Thanks for wearing blue! I didnt realize they had a special day for colon cancer awareness either until my mother had colong cancer then you learn all sorts of things.

I love your shelf! You have a great decorating talent! I like what you did with all your garage sale items!

I love to go to garage sales. I need to come up some Saturday and go with you!!

Congratulations on reaching 101 posts!!!
Have a good weekend!