Monday, April 6, 2009

What to do now????????

Well back in June I decided to do a garden blog. I decided to link it up with I Love plants website. Well I waited and blogged and waited and blogged on...several months passed and they still hadn't approved me, so I decided I would just blog about decorating and family and also gardening. I posted to remove me from their list since my blog would not be appropriate for the garden site. Well guess what? Today I noticed they had finally put me on their website 10 monts later. So now what do I do? Maybe I'll just do this blog about gardening? Hummm? So if you came to this site from I Love Plants...that is what the deal is!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Tracy I'm not familiar with that website. They have to approve you? Well it shouldn't take anybody with any sense 10 months to find out that you're wonderful(: Friend whatever you decide to blog about I'm gonna read it!

Tracy said...

Tracy I love your blog ,we have lots in common two son,s and a wonderfull daughter inlaw too.... love your garden snaps too. cheers TRACY

Lisa said...

You're right about the Jessamine. I post date my posts. Shhh Don't tell. It makes life so much simpler!

Gracie said...

I also had to get approved for a cooking site..but it sure didnt take 10 months,thats just silly.
I am glad you blog about all kinds of this ,and garden's.Makes it more intresting.Love your blog.
Gracie
Sorry... I know this is going back awhile.