Saturday, January 23, 2010

Having Withdrawals.....

Oh my! I sure wish Spring would get here...I am having Garage Sale withdrawals. LOL The weather has been so nice the last two days, I just knew there would be some in the paper this morning...only two. Sighhhh. Maybe next week, but then again it might be 20 degrees out. It was in the teens one week and the next it was warm with tornado sirens blaring. Gotta love Texas weather. You will never get bored with it and forget knowing how to dress in the mornings. Watching the weather man is a must! I'm really not complaining. Just being silly. I love Texas and wouldn't know how to live anywhere else. (although a tropical island with sandy beaches...just kiddin')


I hope you all have a great weekend!


7 comments:

Patti said...

I know what you mean! Im looking forward to spring!

Darla said...

your funny! I really need to start the garage sale rounds.

Life In My Nest said...

I guess I'm feeling the same way. There were lots of estate sales in the area this weekend, but I only went to two close ones. Did I buy anything? Well, of course . . . the cutest little rusty tricycle, a bag full of buttons, and an embroidered kitchen towel. I needed that!!

Lisa said...

This weather is crazy, isn't it? It looks like it's gonna rain this morning,but who knows. This is the time of year I like to go to Canton!:)

Denise said...

Hi there, just popping over from the Texas Gals blog, I'm new there. I live near Austin TX and so glad the weather is already warming up. Is that your back porch in the post below? Oh my gosh it's beautiful, how do you keep everything so lush and green during our summers?

Melissa Miller said...

Oh no! Tornado sirens sirens. Yikes! I hope the weather is really nice soon. :)

Kathy said...

I just found your blog and i love it!!I can't wait until the garage sales start up again.Now i hit all the thrift stores,and consignment shops.Today i found some great things at the thrift store.I'm a new blogger,stop by....Kathy